The TRACK training programme in brief
- For informal carers and focused on Alzheimer
- Short, blended, micro-learning- based: 20 hours= 16h face to face / 4h eLearning
- Planned for about 6 weeks
- Available in 4 languages (EN/FR/ES/DE)
- Free of charge and with and open license (Creative Common 4.0 allowing further changes if non commercial use and distributed under the same license)
The TRACK training programme contents
UNDERSTANDING ALZHEIMER AND DAILY IMPACTS
1.1. Alzheimer's and its evolution
1.2. Psychologic and behaviour disorders
1.3. Support measures
CREATING AN EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CARE RECIPIENT
2.2. How and where I am as informal carer?
2.3. Managing difficult and stressful situations
PRESERVING INDEPENDENT LIVING AT HOME
3.1. Routines and landmark for daily life
3.2. Daily activities
3.3. Case studies
What if I want to use TRACK?
Several options and tools in 4 languages;
- Training kit (user’s guide + face-to-face) (available soon)
- Online resources – 3 options available:
- Moodle: https://trackproject.eu/ (available till end 2017)
- Single contents via project and partners’ websites (for instance a module on communication issues) (available soon).
- SCORM for training providers (to be deployed on a LMS platform) (available soon).