SUPPORT FOR CARERS
A new information source available in 2015
- Are you searching on the INTERNET about information on caregiving and you are feeling lost?
- Do you need online consultation and support in caregiving?
A new web platform for carers, care professionals and employers of working carers will be available on EUROCARERS website!
Available by 2015 in all 27 EU member States!
EUROCARERS and National Italian Institution of Health and Science on Aging (INRCA) are contributing as partners in INNOVAGE project by developing a multilingual web platform addressing informal carers’ needs, which will be implemented in all 27 EU member states with both common information and national-specific ones.
A) Information available to all EU countries
- information on caregiving
- disease specific information
- support to carers
- advice on work and care conciliation
- advice on family relationships
- advice on staying active
- good practices
B) National specific information
- Available care and support services
- Legal framework for carers and care-recipient
- Information on financial support to carers
- Emergency services
Interactive services will be also available to support carers in everyday tasks!
Carers multilingual platform is part of INNOVAGE project, which is dedicated to developing, testing and cataloguing, social Innovations for older people. Four new innovations will be developed:
- social innovation for user – driven housing of older people,
- a web-platform for informal carers of older people,
- social intervention for improving obesity in old age,
- social innovation for activation of people with dementia living in long term care institutions.
"This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 306058
The project is coordinated by University of Sheffield